skip to main | skip to sidebar

thekissinglip

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thank you

HAHAHAHAHA I WANNA TO THANKS PRIS CHAN WHO MAKE THIS BLOG SKIN FOR ME~~~~!!!! I LOVE YOU HAHAHAHAH
I LOVE REEVE TOO.....
kiss by LING☆ at 10:39 PM
Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
LING☆
FREAKING Thick Eye Liner with my cute little small eyes and super curly hair and is always been short. Loves; shopping, fashion & eat
View my complete profile

Girl Talk.

Babes.

  • Isabel<3<3<3
  • Tilia LOVES
  • Pris&Cassand
  • Kermise
  • Siree
  • Leonie
  • Shaz
  • Yue Yue
  • Lidya
  • Lina
  • Tiffany
  • Weilin
  • Weling

Blogshops.

  • Fahiontoast
  • Jolyville
  • Kiss and Faint.
  • Stagewallk
  • thecobrasnake

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (57)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (15)
  • ▼  2008 (84)
    • ►  December (21)
    • ▼  November (21)
      • INfinity
      • Thank you
      • I I I I I I iiiiii
      • Ting tong ting tong
      • Something Mysterious
      • Beep! Beep! Beep!
      • I'm Craving: Mocha LatteToday: Going to meet San/ ...
      • I'm exctied [ROSE HOT]
      • Rise your loves
      • Just so me
      • Monday BLUEEEE
      • An ass hole like her
      • Miss me? But i miss him even more.
      • Luv
      • The Sadness Is In There. Dig out!!!!!!
      • I was hardly breathing
      • It Really Hurting Deeply
      • No title
      • I wanna bad mouth my teacher so badly
      • I WANTED YOU BABY
      • The day was fun
    • ►  October (20)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (10)


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com