Saturday, November 1, 2008

The day was fun

Ytd was shocking, I tot fatty will be booking out on sat afternoon, den he will come over find me. But ytd he has book out at around 9plus .. I tot he was disturbing me cuz he say I'm coming over look for you in 5 min time !!!!! Den i was like REALLY A NOT?!?! Don't try to bluff me ar... raaah but end up is real ar haha haha haha..... He didn't bluff or disturb me.

Okay i love you super alot, YOU ARE MY SUPERMAN!!!! HA HA HA HA HA
Any way i just can't stop looking and peeping at you went you will sleeping... You have already know why superman ha ha ha ha I know you going to say this to me 'DON'T BE LAME HOR'
left side of the pic is draw be me and the right side zzz is superman draw, mine is much better
SUPER UGLY DRAWING
I told him the pig look like a zombie dog ha ha ha ha

He is a 'mean boy' draw so ugly never mind still wanna scold me 'LOUSY'rahhThose tap i done say everything LOL he LOVING IT LOL