Now a days I'm so lonely so bored without reeve acc. it been a week, still got 9 more days and my life will be back again with him. We hardly chat much, reeve is like so busy with his training, I'm really excited for his book out next week. Pray hard they perform well like tat he can roll out early. I miss him so badly, i got so much thing to said to him.
Went b.friend is away, is time that you know how much you need him. How much you loves him. How much you miss him.
Fatty, think is getting hard everyday or time, but this is same thing we must go through. Nothing is simple or easy. But as long as we hold on and understand each problems, we would just be fine and happily never after.
Love is some thing you take and forgive. There is time that may get hurt and painful, but no matter what went wrong, till the end you will still be in love.
Good nites, buh-bye=)


