Friday, November 7, 2008

Miss me? But i miss him even more.

My eye hurt badly, is like so freaking hell dry and once i close my eye is hurt, is like so many needle poking on my eyeball ARGH OUCH! And i was shock i lost 3kg in 4days, SUPER.
Recently thing will really bad and i mess it up.
But now think is fixing back, so think will be fine soon, I parying hard.
I MISSING YOU LIKE CRAZY =(
I miss you like crazy, more than anything or words.
All i need is being with you, is just only you. I don't wanna want to go & think about falling for sum one else but just you. Me just wanna stick with you like a 'mosquitoes or even a bee' that keep on coming back to you & happily never after.
Guess i should go rest, my eye start to hurt.
buh-bye & nights