My teacher really suck today, OKAY! IS ALMOST EVERYDAY. She didn't came school, we guess she must be pon school, we talking non sens...
Okay, today two of our lesson under her have been cancel plus tmrw no lesson too, at lease tmrw is not a last min thingy so i guess is a good thing?! I know I should not be tat angry but..but.. I today morning got to be so unwilling to wake up around 5plus 6am to prepare for school b cuz of her lesson at 8am !!!! I wanna to go back to my bed and be a pig, but i know i must go to school. Raahh All my hard work waking up early is wasted .... Micehelle call and say' ling 8am lesson been cancel' i was like omg! faint* later my hair cutting teacher say even my hair colouring lesson cancel too, at lease this is good cuz i no model plus can go home early HAHAAHAH So i only go school for two lesson ahhh!!! Why is my teacher so suck. She always last min cancel lesson RAAAH!!!!
Plus we got to ask model to pay for hair colouring NOW!!!!! WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can hardly find models now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUPER RAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hair Lenght & Prices; $$$
Short 12.00
Medium 15.00
Long 18.00


