Omg!! Today is a Sat, can't meet San he having his OUT FIELD!!
Starting from today till nxt fri. So that means I can only meet him next Sat and Sun.
Going to give him lots and lots and lots of hug.
I think i'm going crazy, i miss him really badly. I pray for him that he will be fine in out field.
Ytd, when out with the girls for FireWork. OMG! The train station is like super lots of poeple at CityHall station, can hardly see my girlfriends..
awww.. The themes of the FireWork is Romance.
Idiot, can't watch with San, raaah! I keep complaining to Tilia why san is not here, why? why? why?.
Idiot, can't watch with San, raaah! I keep complaining to Tilia why san is not here, why? why? why?.
Really sad lah!!!
Tilia has already sick and tired of my complaining, So sorry girlfriend. I know you don't mind about it de. hahas
But at lease i'm still clever i got take cam cam to take photo and video. hahahas
Still can show and share with him when he book out.
After all the FireWork is really pretty and sweet.
In the same time watch FireWork and videoing, i was messaging with boyfirend, I told boyfriend i must watch with him next time.
heh heh heh
Okay i got to stop here, my mom wann play games now.
In the same time watch FireWork and videoing, i was messaging with boyfirend, I told boyfriend i must watch with him next time.
heh heh heh
Okay i got to stop here, my mom wann play games now.
Let share the sweet, pretty, lovely and cute photo that i taken ytd and taken from kermise. heh
Enjoy ar.. Must love it ar!!







Okay i going to do my thingy byeee..
MISS BOYFRIEDN RTAS


