Today, boring as normal. Go school at 1pm, lesson end at 6.30pm.
Need to do my stupid lame house-cleaning zzz.. I got to mop the stupid floor.
ahhh! Hate my class people walking here and there. 'TSK' CAN'T SEE I'M CLEANING UP MEH. Plus i'm hungry in the same time.
Okay, at lease there is one really SUPER happy think heh!
LEFT 1 and the 1/2 more day, den i can meet my honey pork hahas
i can't wait to see him.
!!PLEASE SOMEONE CALL MY LOVER ROLL OUT FASTER!!
When i meet him go out ar, I'm going to take photo with him again hahas. Must take like freaking alot, alot, alot, alot, alot and ALOT.. I think sooner or later he will be scare of me taking photo of him. hahahas
I sound like a big bully to him, aiyo don't care. hahas
I love this sunshine thingy that stick on my army black bag lah. so cute.
This is what happen went your girlfriend got a camera on hand.
Non-stop photo taking hahahahahas
I guess he is use to it. ops=x
I'm going to my dream land.
I'm so going to see honey prok hahas
Buh-bye


