Thursday, August 21, 2008

'' I like being the girl nobody can have.''

Today, i been a ''veri super super de super de SUPER DE good girl.''
I go school like super de early. Eat my breakfast super de ALOT plus lunch and dinner. I'm not pork!!

I super hate thursday. Got to start school super de early at 8.30am stupid freaking L.L.A and end school super de late, at 6pm got H.C.T LAH!!!! THIS LESSON H.C.T IS FROM 1PM TO 6PM image mylife.
Reach home about 7 plus going 8 raah...
And people guess what happen to me, I got a new hair cut and is done by sweetie Cherry (classmate of mine)
okay, not the whole head. Mr chua did cut the front she cut the back of the head so i don't know how is counted also. But is really a nice hair cut hor~
I got home bath this and that here and there
and blah blah blah.. and more blah blah blah... hahas and more more blah blah blah (lame)
After that read story book, colour nails, drink green tea and messaging with my lovely boyfriend. One day i'm going to teach boyfriend how to bitch hahas, !awesome right!?



I got this book for like $7.oo cheap hor.







Everyone, i miss my bestie girlfriend Bel. My mom use to call both of us 'ez-link.'
This really a long story.
okay, i told her i'm going to call her up n meet i hoping she miss me badly too hahas.
I will call.
I'M GOING TO 'FATTY PRK MEAT BALL LANDS' TO MEET THE PORK, he say he will hug me in there now. okay, i'm talking nonsens.
Good nites
Buh-bye