Thursday, February 19, 2009

Today

When to school to finish my power-point presentation, bloody hell i GOT 2 days M.C and i still got to go back for presentation. Bloody hell school. like so irritating only.
After school, when to fetch reeve, huh?? Okay i didn't fetch him from anywhere, I'm just being random. I when to meet him. And whole day long we will playing psp tgt. That wasn't that bad, kind of super fun b cuz we can v.s each other and sum more, I'm shouting and screaming very excited cuz i am dying in the game. CUZ DARLING IS SO SWEET THAT HE WON'T LET ME WIN!!!!!! HATE THE GAME AND HIM!!!!
why didn't we go out? answer: first Singapore is freaking hell boring, thing is getting ex and we promise not to spent too much every month. Anyway this is a shocking news for not spending too much, OMG I can't believe i am not spending too much! this is killing me. image I'm not going to shop offen, is already dying, pls shoot me 'bang bang bang'. But overall we two have lots of fun.
Okay I'm going to bed. tmrw is another day and is boring. remind you all again, i am missing reeve. i know is irritating.