I am so happy i get lots of colour nail polish today !! woohoo... use till i become siao lol
i miss tilia alot, get well soon babe. miss you and we shell go shopping soon.
Now a days been busy as normal, schooling, working, dating and meeting my gf.. okay, okay this is my forever thingy.
Omg! my psp game totally boring me out..Now i'm trying to d/l new game, omg is taking forever to finish loading, OMG! I WAITED FOR 30MIN ONLY AT 79% WTF!
Thanks to Reeve, who teach me how to d/l. is like omg! finally i get to know how to d/l game for myself hahaha. Common i only know how to eat, sleep, play game, talk stupid thing, shopping and dating, I'm a fucking nooby in d/l game okay.... So don't ask too much from me.
Hahah Reeve must be feeling very irritated by me, that why he think he should teach me how to d/l. IRRITATING BF!!


