Sunday, December 14, 2008

mad girl


I am in love with all this 'tingting tongtong'

X'mas is coming this is wad i done
Working life can be bored
Omg! i see the wrong time! i should be staring work at 1pm but i go at 12pm.
Vel; Girl why are u so early today???
Me; erm.. me woring att12pm ma..
Vel; huh???? i tot 1pm.. the paper wrote 1pm to 9pm.
Me; WA LAU i come an hur early!!! rahhhhhhhhh stupid girl!
I am angry i go work too early. and i miss reeve and i can't contact him cuz of sum problem. I totally miss him like crazy the whole day. omg! i think should be missing him every single day's.
I miss Reeve
I miss Reeve
I miss Reeve
I miss Reeve
I miss Reeve
Reeve i miss you
Reeve i miss you
Reeve i miss you
Reeve i miss you
Reeve i miss you
You miss me
You miss me
You miss me
You miss me
You miss me
I LOVE YOU REEVE.