HAPPY 1 DECEMBER 2008!!!!!
New month and is will be the last month. hmm... what have i been doing this year???? hahahas hmmm.Thing that i don't rmb, i onli rmb dating, working, schooling and bitching with g.friend haahahah omg!
X'mas is coming going to ask for gift from reeve hahahah and g.friends too =xx
last night I GOT a happy happy dream hahaha is about reeve having a car, bring me to a place and we eat like siao. the table is full of good food. Den he drive me here and there. WOW NICE DREAM! hahahahahaha
wa lau i miss him freaking hell much luh, I'm dying to see him like siao. Orh ya!! Tilia, Pris, mother and maybe Raph and Meiling is sick and tired of me nagging to them ' I MISS SAN SAN SAN and den.. blu.. blu blu.. ' and plus jie jie, she even worst, she hear me nagging almost everyday hahahahaha
VERI LONG LEH DEN HE CAN ROLL OUT! Still got 4 more days luh... I miss him cooking noodles for me lah! STUPID N.S !#%^&^*&*^%^$$#$#@#!@$%@#$*%$$
OKAY ALL I WANT TO SAID IS;
!!!I AM GOING ''GA GA'' FOR REEVE TAN AIK SAN!!!
I wanna go gaga for him now hahaha good nite


