Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I l O v E

I'm so so so freaking tired.. Got to go back to school again.. Really hoping everything end fast....

Never mind about that..

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY !
  1. I'm happy b cuz of lots and lots of thing.... Let me share out,
  2. I cut my spoil hair away, and i will let it grow AGAIN and i will take care of it time ( =x i promise, even i always break this promise hahahaha)
  3. I color my hair very very very dark brown (D.I.Y)
  4. Going JB shopping with girl girl ( confirm shop like mad)
  5. I love the place I'm working now (my pay being upgrade again)
  6. I got a i-touch (is my own mp3)
  7. My course is ending (wa lau still got 6mth)
  8. My fled is going really well (i want more Fled Fled)
NOW MR.BOYFRIEND.....
  • Mr.Boyfriend been treating me very very very GOOD ( can say is THE BEST)
  • He very very sweet and I'm not going to share out
  • I'm going to get and made sum thing for him.. shhhh... shhh.....