Monday, September 8, 2008

Those days with you

!!I'm back to my blog!!
canThis few days I been really busy and super hard working plus I'm super good girl too.
But I'm Stress, stress and stress, cuz today is my first paper for my hair cutting exam till wed, I
't wait for wed cuz is MY LAST EXAM. So I don't need to study so hard hahahas.
Plus Thurs to Fri there is no school woo hoo~
And there is a good and bad news. Good news first, MY HOLIDAY IS ON 20 SEPT. Okay, now the bad news, WILL BE ENDING IN 3WEEKS OH GOD!!!!!!!!!! At lease got off hahas better than nothing..




Okay, let update about me and fatty. We been really super good. OMG!! And sweet loves him lah!! hahas.
By the way fatty this fri will P.O.P wahahas.. YEAH! Means I can contact him anytime any where of the day. Don't need to wait for night to arrive anymore. weeee..ee..e.
So super happy and he can book out on fri night, I guess so.. Any way I'm still super happy. I'm smiling to myself now heh..
!!I CAN'T WAIT!!

I been meeting out with my "loser" girlfriend. Okay, i been meeting her almost once a week i guess heh heh.
She is the best girlfriend that i love to disturb hahas, we told sum photo in my room we are really bored hahs. But super fun hahas do it again Girlfriend hahs stupid vidoe too hahas.

Enjoy my photo hahas.













There will be more photo but i lazy to upload. Other days I will do it.
Good Nite, sweet dreams.
Buh-Bye